- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
About the job
We’re looking for a Senior Data / Business Analyst to join our growing Business Intelligence team in Amsterdam for sustainable and durable growth!
You will be part of larger IT Development team with many very smart people with either a science, math, computer science or just an incredible smartass background. We have many internationalities from all over the planet. Yes you have to be an out of the box thinker and do ér because we are not one of a kind. Our business people are creative, client focused and very much relying on your skills to help their clients. So in this case you will be in the driverseat and overseeing and creating all the incredible dashboards using state of the art cloud technology and tools.
Not convinced yet? Wait till you see and feel our athmosphere castle like home, and brilliant own chef who makes delicious healthy lunches. Love music too? You will be spoiled!!
What we ask you to do:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to explore and impact the ever-changing world of online marketing. You will be part of the fast-growing Business Intelligence department, where you’ll work continuously with big data. You’ll contribute to pricing optimization as well as aiding other teams within the company by providing them with insights.
What is on the menu?
- Overseeing all pricing related aspects of a business unit and ensuring its long-term profitability via the pricing mechanism.
- Proactively working with various colleagues from the business and management to improve campaign pricing.
- Driving innovations (e.g. generating insights via dashboarding) and their technical implementation in the pricing process.
- Maintaining and improving the internal BI technical infrastructure.
- Handling of (ad hoc) BI requests in alignment with key stakeholders.
- Independently delivering on cross-company BI related project initiatives.
- Coaching of (Junior) Analysts.
What you have been doing so far:
- Master’s degree in field with quantitative focus (e.g. data science / econometrics / engineering / business analytics etc.).
- 3+ years of post-graduation work experience in data analysis software development (e.g. python, R, various scripting languages).
- Ability to collect, analyze and assimilate data from multiple sources using SQL. Hands-on experience with big data wrangling and cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS) is a plus.
- Business acumen: deep understanding of business value and can translate technical concepts to operations and management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members. Can effectively communicate to stakeholders on all levels, seeking alignment at the appropriate times.
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) is a plus.
- Problem solver with a “can-do” mentality and an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
About us, become an Advidi King/Queen soon!
Advidi is a performance-based affiliate marketing network based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help our partners take advantage of opportunities in a dynamic, growing industry. Our use of technology and data analysis allows us to deliver real-time, actionable insights that directly affect business outcomes and maintain our position as a market leader.
What we offer now, but you will be amazed how fast you can grow!
Most important? A good feeling about the work you’re doing and the people you’re doing it with. But these perks are pretty nice too:
- A competitive salary;
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Mallorca in our Gallery);
- Opportunity to grow and learn based on personalized KPIs;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours).
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed not because we don’t like you but we are convinced the right people will find us.