- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
We are looking for a Junior Full-Stack Software Engineer!
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating online marketing trackers and creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. With the team’s support, in time, we expect you to gradually take ownership of the products, technical architecture, maintenance, and project delivery.
Our tech stack primarily consists of:
- Python 3;
- Typescript and Angular 2+;
- Kotlin with Spring Boot;
- AWS and Google Cloud.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field (Top 1000 ranked universities across the globe);
- Less than 2 years of post-graduation experience;
- Basic understanding of SQL and databases;
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS;
- Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
- Experience with a version control system such as Git;
- Understand Agile and Scrum working concepts;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong desire to learn.
- Develop features for both frontend and backend;
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase;
- Work together with senior developers to gather requirements;
- Help answer stakeholder questions;
- Help resolve technical issues and incidents.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- YourCampus, 30 EUR a month (benefit of your own choice);
- Proper guidance from senior developers if and when you need it;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery);
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours);
- Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- “All you can learn” Udemy subscription.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in the Netherlands.