- Learn and grow on a vibrant team
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
- Yearly company trip
With millions of daily transactions and a large number of different clients worldwide, Advidi has a wide variety of technical challenges. Our tech team works together with all available business units in Advidi and hence maintains a large portfolio of different products. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients and creating online marketing trackers. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
You will be joining a team of software engineers to help grow this landscape. You will get a lot of freedom but also responsibility in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift often. We expect you to take ownership of the products, technical architecture, maintenance, and project delivery.
- Develop features for both frontend and backend;
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase;
- Work together with our team of developers to formulate requirements;
- Work together on the larger tech challenges;
- Help answer stakeholder questions;
- Help resolve technical issues and incidents.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of post-graduation relevant work experience
- Well versed in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Kotlin, Java 8+
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts, preferably with either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum ways of working
- Capable of writing clean, reliable and highly scalable code
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Experienced working with data warehouses, such as BigQuery or Redshift
- Strong knowledge of SQL and query performance
- Knowledge of ngrx/redux and reactive programming
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticache, S3, EC2, Cloudfront and Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience using the Spring Framework
Most important? A good feeling about the work you’re doing and the people you’re doing it with. But these perks are pretty nice too:
- A competitive salary;
- YourCampus, 30 EUR a month (benefit of your own choice);
- Proper guidance from senior developers if and when you need it;
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events;
- Yearly company trip (check out last year’s trip to Sicily in our Gallery);
- Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day;
- Gym membership (and the ability to work out during office hours);
- Table tennis, foosball, darts, football field, basketball court;
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons;
- “All you can learn” Udemy subscription.
Agency applications regarding this vacancy will not be reviewed.
Please note: We do not review applications sent via email.
Please note: We only accept applicants residing in Europe.